The mission of the FDAC Employment Benefits Authority is to provide comprehensive employee benefits that are cost competitive for products of exceptional quality for employees, retirees and government bodies of fire agencies.
The vision of the FDAC Employment Benefits Authority is to:
- Promote health and wellness for firefighters and their families through life-long support, caring and education on healthy lifestyles.
- Provide a high level of customer service at all levels.
- Provide comprehensive employee benefits for members of fire agencies, retirees and their families.
- Be a partner with the Fire Districts Association of California and allied entities.
- Offer solutions to fire agencies regarding the high cost of health care.
- Be a highly flexible and responsive organization that is able to respond to market changes with poise, integrity and agility.
- Provide for complete fiscal transparency and sound fiscal practices.
- Fully synchronize employee benefits to avoid duplication, particularly related to workers’ compensation and health benefits.
The FDAC Employment Benefits Authority values:
- The health and wellbeing of our members, both active and retired.
- Excellent service to members and districts.
- High quality products.
- Professional excellence and integrity in its consultants.
- Cross section representation on the Board of Directors.
- A clean audit.
- Fiscal transparency and accountability.
- Competitive pricing.
- The relationship with the Fire Districts Association of California and allied entities.
- Organizational flexibility, agility and ability to customize.
- Pooled approach to cooperatively provide excellent products.